BENTON PHA Peeling Toner
This product is currently sold out.
"Benton PHA Peeling Toner contains PHA, a third generation peeling ingredient and Natural Moisturizing Factor. This toner helps to smooth and hydrate your skin promoting gentle exfoliation."
3rd Generation PHA which makes up for the weaknesses of AHA.
Not only does PHA clear dead skin cells, it is also great for hydrating the skin as it forms a protective barrier which prevents moisture from escaping. PHA has similar functions with AHA and BHA which melt dead skin cells and help with concerns of skin's oiliness, whiteheads and blackheads. PHA is a famous exfoliating ingredient often used in aesthetics for moisture glow peeling. These ingredients help prevent oxidization of the product and also help moisture infiltrate into the skin.
- Mild peeling with third-generation PHA.
- PHA is safe from photosensitivity compared to AHA and forms a moisture barrier
Efficiently exfoliates skin with minimum irritation.
- Leaves skin crystal clear and hydrated with a glow.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract and Ceramide NP soothe & hydrate exfoliated skin.
- CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER
- LACTOBIONIC ACID (PHA)
- SODIUM PCA
- CHRYSANTHEMUM MORIFOLIUM FLOWER EXTRACT
- CERAMIDE NP
- SODIUM HYALURONATE
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid (3%), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
How to use
After cleansing, wet cotton pads with the product and wipe skin. (Recommended use: 2 ~ 3 times a week)