New Face, a Korean skincare beauty online retailer is looking for a Marketing Assistant to help run marketing campaigns, monitor and manage of 3+ Instagram and Facebook pages who is passionate about the delivery of quality results and is highly attentive to customer service and care.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be required to be up-to-date with the latest K-beauty trends, new products, and social media trends. You will be required to have excellent communication skills and the ability to express our company’s views and are always creatively on-brand. Although we are a smaller business, we have a tight-knit team who is always willing to help you out if you have any questions.
As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities are but not limited to:
1. Managing Social Media Channel
. Manage Instagram and Facebook Pages and tending to customer service enquiries, communications and to build and retain high levels of engagement.
. Enhance and grow our social media presence buy building a strong online community.
. Scan the social media environment for new opportunities including identifying key influencers/brand ambassadors.
2. Managing Marketing Campaign
. Plan, create and execute marketing campaigns for online & offline store.
. Schedule posts across all social media platforms and develop digital brand strategies.
. Marketing communication – email/text message/social media campaign
3. Communication with Customers
. Communicate with followers and customers and their queries in a timely manner by phone, email and DM.
4. Excavating New brands
. Assist with introducing new Korean cosmetic brands to our curated range.
✔️ General help with day-to-day business workings if needed.
✔️ Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, e.g.: the latest features available within platforms (e.g. Instagram Reels, TikTok)
✔️ This is a full-time or part-time role, based in our office in Westfield Garden City.
What you will bring:
- A background in e-commerce, marketing/digital marketing and/or advertising is highly regarded but not essential.
- Essential to have extensive and thorough knowledge of the K-Beauty space in terms of brands, products and ingredient knowledge. Must know the industry.
- Confident, self-starting, self-motivated who has a determination for delivering high calibre results.
- Demonstrates high-quality customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Unrestricted Australian working rights.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A witty and creative mind with an eye for all things aesthetic and an understanding of what the customer wants.
- Strong writer, bringing your creative flair and passion for excellent and engaging content.
- Right attitude and determination to succeed to thrive in our team.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with an inspiring and friendly environment with a team who treats each other like family.
- An attractive discount on store products after the probationary period.
- Have the opportunity to collaborate and work with big name K-beauty brands directly.
This is a full-time or part-time role and an immediate start for the right candidate.
Email your cover letter and resume detailing why would you be suitable for this role at email@example.com