Open me for a Surprise ♻️
Find New to Create You
Your K-Beauty Journey
New Face is a name to bring with you on your journey to discovering a better you.
We are an online group that presents knowledge, advice and reviews from real Australians through careful tests and trials on everything K-Beauty. The group at New Face is not here to sell, however we do have a major variety of Korean beauty brands supporting our mission to help the Korean beauty community rise up in Australia by providing us with the latest and hottest products. Our team then dispatches products directly from our Brisbane headquarters so that you no longer have to spend those long weeks, sometimes months waiting for shipping! It's all delivered with a GIFT and WITHIN 1-5 DAYS. But the best thing is, IT'S FREE over $50.
We are a here for the Australian community.
We are here for you.
Pamper Your Skin with K-Beauty in Australia for Gorgeous Results
Why are so many people choosing K-Beauty in Australia? These products are well-loved by many for their innovation, effectiveness, and natural ingredients. You can find the K-Beauty products you want at NEW FACE, an online retailer offering some of the best skincare on the market. Whether you’re looking for K-Beauty toner, moisturiser, cleanser, or something else, you can find it here.
Benefits of Using K-Beauty in Melbourne
KBeauty products feature the most effective Western ingredients and much more, including ground-breaking ingredients such as bee venom and snail mucin. These formulations have become incredibly popular among people who want the very best for their skin. Here are a few of the advantages of choosing K-Beauty moisturiser and other products.
- Exceptional innovation. Sheet masks, BB cream, the cushion compact – just a few examples of the beauty staples we know and love that originated in Korea. From new formulations and textures to original packaging that’s both attractive and functional, K-Beauty is the heart of cosmetic innovation. In fact, Seoul is an industry mecca featuring eight adjacent street blocks with over 110 beauty stores.
- Gentle formulas. K-Beauty products do not contain many additives or harsh ingredients. Instead, Korean beauty heritage is all about natural, gentle ingredients and knowledge passed down through the generations. These traditions continue today, with not just Koreans but global beauty buyers embracing the Earth’s offerings. If you’re looking for ingredients that soothe, brighten, and hydrate, look for K-Beauty products with their vitamin C, truffles, bamboo, pearls, honey, and more.
- Beauty from the inside out. The Korean beauty philosophy focuses on creating beauty from the inside out. The belief is that you cannot achieve a truly radiant complexion overnight simply by applying a product to your skin’s outer layer. Instead, K-Beauty focuses on maintaining a nourished, hydrated, and healthy skin environment over time for lifelong results.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of K-Beauty in Sydney
Korean beauty secret insiders know a vast amount about how to achieve the loveliest, healthiest skin possible. The reason that K-Beauty is such a phenomenon is that the people who created it have such enviably flawless skin. You can have the same with a few tips and tricks from these beauty authorities.
- Use pimple patches for blemishes. Korean women tend to be susceptible to unwanted pigmentation, so they are extra-careful about protecting their skin from the sun. They also use natural skin brighteners, including vitamin C, liquorice, rice extracts, and exfoliators. When it comes to blemishes, these women know that pimple patches are a fast way to get rid of them. Try the Corsx Acne Pimple Master Patch for overnight healing.
- Perform deep cleansing before applying makeup. Cleansing is the cornerstone of a flawless complexion. This step removes the excess dirt, oil, and bacteria that can lead to breakouts, dark spots, and premature ageing. Being proactive about keeping your skin clean will keep it looking its best and create a clean base for your makeup. Try a three-step cleansing routine, starting with a cleansing tissue, followed by a good oil cleanser and finishing up with a cleansing foam to remove water-based impurities.
- Try adding face oil to your foundation. K-Beauty is all about hydration. Sheet masks, mists, and layers of moisturiser are regulars in many Korean beauty routines. Eye creams and primers containing pearl extracts also help catch the light to give the skin a more luminous look. Another way to hydrate your skin and make it glow is to mix your favourite face oil or serum with your foundation before applying it. The result is a lovely, lightweight, hydrating foundation that goes a long way towards giving you the complexion you want.
About NEW FACE
At NEW FACE, we have all the Korean beauty secrets you need to achieve gorgeous, glowing skin. We invite you to shop our carefully curated product range and create a whole new you. Based in Brisbane, we offer premium-quality K-Beauty brands to bring South Korea right to your doorstep. We focus on natural, vegan-friendly, animal cruelty-free, and eco-friendly products and sustainable packaging. Contact us if you have any questions about shopping for K-Beauty online and be sure to check out our summer sale!
Protect and Hydrate with Korean Skin Care in Australia
NEW FACE provides a range of Korean skin care to Australia that combines all the benefits of Western beauty products with traditional tried and tested natural formulations. The key to Korean skincare products in Sydney is targeting not only the prevention of skin problems but treating your existing issues too.
What You Should Know About Korean Skin Care in Melbourne
From the formulas, and their purpose, to the packaging, Korean skin care follows a different approach than Western brands.
- While the Western cosmetics industry focuses more on covering flaws with makeup techniques, Korean skincare products aim to target and rectify underlying problems rather than cover them up. Many Korean brands blend makeup and skin care to repair the issues while providing the required coverage. These brands offer nourishing and hydrating properties to your skin, offering a gentle approach to caring for your skin. Many brands focus on revealing new skin cells using exfoliators, scrubs, and harsh chemicals.
- Historically, fair Korean skin reflected the distinction between the poorer women who worked outdoors and the upper class who stayed indoors to avoid the sun. The preference for flawless skin is evident in their skincare range that contains highly concentrated levels of SPF in each product, decreasing the risk of sun damage to maintain healthy, glowing skin.
- Korean skin care involves cleansing twice in the evenings. First with an oil-based cleanser to get rid of makeup, and then with a foam cleanser to remove any impurities left on your skin. This double-cleansing enables your skin to rejuvenate throughout the night leading to hydrated skin for the next day. The multiple layers of Korean skin care provide maximum hydration to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, adding to smoother and suppler skin.
- The foundation of Korean skin care is natural ingredients. K-beauty manufacturers constantly strive for advanced ingredients and techniques to provide superior and innovative products for their market. The multitude of brands competing for market share makes innovation key for Korean skincare brands, which can only benefit consumers. Active ingredients such as vitamin C, tiger grass, snail secretion, hyaluronic and salicylic acids, along with many other plant extracts, are all-natural ingredients that promote anti-ageing, decrease blemishes, and strive for glowing skin.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Korean Skin Care in Sydney
To get the most out of your Korean beauty range, there are a few important considerations to remember before making your purchase, while using your products, and storing your collection.
- The key to applying skin products to your face is to be gentle. Rubbing a product onto your skin causes friction and can stretch your skin, leading to sagging. Using a patting technique offers a more delicate method, ensuring even distribution and increasing blood circulation in that area. Always follow the grain of your skin, starting from your inner face and working outward and upward. This process boosts your skin while fighting the downward drag of gravity.
- It is important to introduce one product at a time when switching to a K-beauty skincare routine. Start by replacing your products with a Korean alternative and add products consistently over a few weeks. This process ensures you get to understand which products work best with your skin-type, saving you money while providing the best care for your skin.
- It’s imperative to apply your products in the correct order, as incorrect application won’t allow them to reach their full potential. Using light-weight products first, such as toner, ensures complete absorption, followed by heavier products such as a serum and moisturiser. Then, like most self-care routines, keep consistent to give the products ample time to work and for you to see your desired results.
- The correct storage can significantly prolong the life of your Korean skin care in Australia. Keep away from moisture, avoid direct sunlight, and store in a cool place - meaning no bathrooms or areas close to a window. Moisture encourages bacteria to spread, where the sun causes the formulation to break down, reducing the effectiveness. We suggest storing your products in a cabinet or drawer, and some products even keep well in your fridge.
What Sets NEW FACE Apart Regarding Korean Skin Care Online
While we understand the need for high quality, convenient products, we further believe in preserving the Earth and its inhabitants for a more sustainable future.
- Cruelty-free. Not only are experiments on animals cruel, but their entire lives are subject to small cages in inhumane conditions. In this day and age, there are many ethical ways to test beauty products without abusing lab animals. We support cruelty-free companies whose values run parallel with ours. By supporting companies that follow humane production cycles rather than brands that test on animals, consumers can influence all major brands to go cruelty-free.
- Eco-friendly. Besides minimalizing our carbon footprint, NEW FACE has adopted environmentally friendly packaging materials that fall in line with our ethical product values, even in the last stage of their life cycle. We use recyclable materials and commit to no plastic in your purchase. As part of our brand message, we dedicate all efforts to a greener future without compromising on the quality of our offering.
- Free-shipping. What’s better than ordering Korean skincare products online and receiving it at your doorstep? Free shipping! We offer free delivery on all orders over $50, so you have more money to shop for your favourite products. No more waiting weeks for your package; we guarantee you will have it as soon as two days after placing your order. We now also ship to New Zealand, providing everyone with the opportunity to access luxury skincare products.
Why Trust NEW FACE Regarding Korean Skin Care in Melbourne
Korean consumers are the most demanding when it comes to high-quality skin care products. K-beauty brands’ constant research and development keep them a step ahead of other brands, constantly evolving and upgrading their product offering. Korean skin care targets specific requirements, from Korean skincare products for acne to oil control, and anti-wrinkle formulations, our expansive range will have a product dedicated to your skin type. For more information on our range, contact us, or shop online from the comfort of your own home.